We all love the feel, dirt, and personality of classic analog gear. While sampling classic synths is fun, there's something about tweaking a real synth that appeals to the geek inside us.
That's when we got the crazy idea. Would it be possible to design using just MainStage's built-in Alchemy synth plugin something that behaves and sounds just like a classic vintage synth?
Drawing from 15 years sound programming experience, we started working on it. Two months and countless sleepless nights later, and we present our first modeled classic synth, The Bruno Synth.
The Bruno Synth feels like a classic Juno 106* and Juno 60* had a love child together, and then slapped some vintage plate reverb, delay, and an arpeggiator in the crib instead of a rattle. It behaves just like its parents from a synth side, but has a few modern touches designed for the live and studio musician.
Here's what's included:
• 50 Alchemy presets in a dedicated MainStage concert, using only 100% stock MainStage plugins.
• 44 hands on and fully mappable controls to tweak every aspect of the original classics.
• Plate reverb and delay available on every patch.
• The long sought after vintage Chorus I and Chorus II from the originals, modeled to perfection and available on every patch.
• CPU saving mappings that automatically disable plugins when not in use.
To find out more, visit www.patchfoundry.com/brunosynth
MainStage Training + Custom Patches
Need help getting started with MainStage or tweaking your advanced touring rig? Order today, and we'll set up a personalized one-one-one online training session*.
*Please allow up to two weeks to find a time that works both for you and your trainer's schedules.
For all MainStage templates, please visit the free template page.
Since all products and services are digital, all sales are final and we do not offer refunds. If you have a tech issue, please visit www.patchfoundry.com/contact and we'll help you get it fixed.